Re: DROP relation IF EXISTS Docs and Tests - Bug Fix - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: DROP relation IF EXISTS Docs and Tests - Bug Fix
Date
Re: DROP relation IF EXISTS Docs and Tests - Bug Fix  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!

I've skimmed through the thread and checked the patchset.  Everything
looks good, except one paragraph, which doesn't look completely clear.

+  <para>
+   This emulates the functionality provided by
+   <xref linkend="sql-createtype"/> but sets the created object's
+   <glossterm linkend="glossary-type-definition">type definition</glossterm>
+   to domain.
+  </para>

As I get it states that CREATE DOMAIN somehow "emulates" CREATE TYPE.
Could you please, rephrase it?  It looks confusing to me yet.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov