Re: Terminology issue: suffix tree - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: Terminology issue: suffix tree
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 10:27 PM, Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
Hackers,

we have SP-GiST opclass called suffix tree. Apparently is NOT suffix tree.

To be clear: not opclass name itself, but comments, readmes and docs are affected.

In suffix tree we insert every suffix of source string into the tree.
Actually opclass implemented radix tree or patricia tree.
Likely we need a patch to rename it in all the places it mentioned.

Patch is attached. Apparently, we have same issue in contrib/unaccent.

------
With best regards,
Alexander Korotkov.
Attachment