Re: unnesting multirange data types - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: unnesting multirange data types
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 10:27 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
> On 7/15/21 12:26 PM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> > On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 6:47 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> >> Yeah, that seems pretty horrid.  I still don't like the way the
> >> array casts were done, but I'd be okay with pushing the unnest
> >> addition.
> >
> > +1 for just unnest().
>
> ...which was my original ask at the beginning of the thread :) So +1.

Thanks for the feedback.  I've pushed the unnest() patch to master and
pg14.  I've initially forgotten to change catversion.h for master, so
I made it with an additional commit.

I've double-checked that "make check-world" passes on my machine for
both master and pg14.  And I'm keeping my fingers crossed looking at
buildfarm.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov