pgadmin4 ssl HELP! - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Иванов Евгений Сергеевич
Subject pgadmin4 ssl HELP!
Date
Re: pgadmin4 ssl HELP!  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
List pgadmin-support
I can not solve the problem. I use pgadmin4 v 1.6 through the web
(apache2). In the database connection settings in the SSL-mode
parameter, select "Verify-FULL". When I try to connect, I get an
error: "root certificate file" /var/lib/wwwrun/.postgresql/root.crt
"does not exist. Either provide the file or change sslmode to disable
server certificate verification."

Problem: The path by which the application searches for the
"/var/lib/wwwrun/.postgresql/root.crt" certificate is the same for all
users of pgadmin4. That makes it impossible to use this application as
a multi-user application when using SSL.

I was trying to find a setting that could change this path for each
user, but did not find one.

How to solve this problem?

===================

1) The version of pgAdmin you are running. If it is a development
snapshot, please include the build date from the Help -> About screen,
and GIT repository version if known.

Version
1.6
Copyright
Copyright 2013 - 2017, The pgAdmin Development Team
Python Version 3.4.6 (default, Mar 01 2017, 16:52:22) [GCC]
Flask Version 0.11.1
Application Mode Server
Current User
user@test.com

2) The configure options used (if compiled from source)
# cat config_local.py
SERVER_MODE = True
LOG_FILE = '/............/pga_data/pgadmin4.log'
SQLITE_PATH = '/............/pga_data/pgadmin4.db'
SESSION_DB_PATH = '/............/pga_data/sessions'
STORAGE_DIR = '/............/pga_data/storage'
CSRF_SESSION_KEY = 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'
SECRET_KEY = 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'
SECURITY_PASSWORD_SALT = 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'

3) The operating system and version details - e.g. Windows 10, or macOS 10.11.5
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2  (x86_64)

4) Whether you're running in server or desktop mode
Application Mode Server

5) The Qt version and configure options used (if compiled from source)
How to look?

6) The Python version and configure options used (if running in server mode)
How to look?

7) The output from pip freeze (if running in server mode)
# pip freeze
alembic==0.9.4
Babel==2.3.4
beautifulsoup4==4.4.1
blinker==1.3
Brlapi==0.6.4
certifi==2017.7.27.1
chardet==3.0.4
click==6.6
crypto==1.4.1
extras==0.0.3
fixtures==2.0.0
Flask==0.11.1
Flask-Babel==0.11.1
Flask-BabelEx==0.9.3
Flask-Gravatar==0.4.2
Flask-HTMLmin==1.2
Flask-Login==0.3.2
Flask-Mail==0.9.1
Flask-Migrate==2.0.3
Flask-Principal==0.4.0
Flask-Script==2.0.5
Flask-Security==1.7.5
Flask-SQLAlchemy==2.1
Flask-WTF==0.12
html5lib==1.0b3
htmlmin==0.1.10
idna==2.5
itsdangerous==0.24
Jinja2==2.7.3
linecache2==1.0.0
louis==2.6.4
Mako==1.0.7
MarkupSafe==0.23
mimeparse==0.1.3
mod-wsgi==4.5.17
Naked==0.1.31
passlib==1.6.2
pbr==1.9.1
pgadmin4==1.6
psycopg2==2.7.3
pycrypto==2.6.1
pygobject==3.20.1
pyrsistent==0.11.13
python-dateutil==2.5.0
python-editor==1.0.3
python-mimeparse==1.5.1
pytz==2014.10
PyYAML==3.12
requests==2.18.3
shellescape==3.4.1
simplejson==3.6.5
six==1.10.0
speaklater==1.3
SQLAlchemy==1.0.14
sqlparse==0.1.19
testtools==2.3.0
traceback2==1.4.0
unittest2==1.1.0
urllib3==1.22
Werkzeug==0.9.6
WTForms==2.0.2

8) Steps required to reproduce the problem. Please include a simple
schema with optional data if required. This may be sent privately upon
request from a developerif you are concerned about posting sample code
or data to a public mailing list.

Described the problem at the beginning of the letter.