Re: Segmentation Fault in Postgres server when using psqlODBC - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Joshua Berry
Subject Re: Segmentation Fault in Postgres server when using psqlODBC
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Hiroshi,

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 8:52 AM, Hiroshi Inoue <inoue@tpf.co.jp> wrote:
It is multithreaded; all threads use the same connection.

There's a possibility that the crash is caused by the multithreaded
application. Jack Wilson's bug report seems also related to multithread and I sent him a patch to fix the bug hopefully. We will release the next release when the patch fixes the bug.

Thanks for letting me know. I have not had another crash since my last posting to the list, so nothing more to report on this.

Kind Regards,
-Joshua