Multi-insert related comment in CopyFrom() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Etsuro Fujita
Subject Multi-insert related comment in CopyFrom()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

While working on the “Fast COPY FROM based on batch insert” patch, I
noticed this:

    else if (proute != NULL && resultRelInfo->ri_TrigDesc != NULL &&
             resultRelInfo->ri_TrigDesc->trig_insert_new_table)
    {
        /*
         * For partitioned tables we can't support multi-inserts when there
         * are any statement level insert triggers. It might be possible to
         * allow partitioned tables with such triggers in the future, but for
         * now, CopyMultiInsertInfoFlush expects that any before row insert
         * and statement level insert triggers are on the same relation.
         */
        insertMethod = CIM_SINGLE;
    }

I think there is a thinko in the comment; “before” should be after.
Patch attached.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Attachment