Error when installing the bdr extension - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ioana Danes
Subject Error when installing the bdr extension
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I am trying to install the UDR from 2ndquadrant and I am getting the following error when I try to create the bdr extension:

# create extension bdr;
ERROR:  could not find function "bdr_internal_sequence_reset_cache" in file "/usr/lib/postgresql94/lib64/bdr.so"

I could not find a mailing list for BDR/UDR so I thought to post my issue here with my hope that somebody can help me.

Versions installed:

SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (x86_64)
VERSION = 11
PATCHLEVEL = 3

I use Postgres 9.4.4 from suse repo:

postgresql-init-9.4-0.2.1
postgresql94-9.4.4-0.6.2
postgresql94-contrib-9.4.4-0.6.2
postgresql94-devel-9.4.4-0.6.2
postgresql94-server-9.4.4-0.6.2

And I downloaded and compiled the latest stable version of bdr from https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/bdr/tree/bdr-plugin/REL0_9_STABLE

./autogen.sh

./configure BUILDING_UDR=1

checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for pg_config... /usr/bin/pg_config
configure: building against PostgreSQL 9.4
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for replication/replication_identifier.h... no
configure: postgres-bdr patches missing, forcing UDR build
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating Makefile.global
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating run_tests
config.status: creating bdr_config_generated.h
config.status: bdr_config_generated.h is unchanged

make -j4 -s all
make -s install

Updated and restarted postgres config with following parameters:

shared_preload_libraries = 'bdr'
wal_level = 'logical'
max_wal_senders = 4
max_replication_slots = 4
max_worker_processes = 10

I connected to an existing database that I want to replicate and created the btree_gist extension:
create extension btree_gist;

Then when I attempted to create the bdr extension I got the above mentioned error:
# create extension bdr;
ERROR:  could not find function "bdr_internal_sequence_reset_cache" in file "/usr/lib/postgresql94/lib64/bdr.so"

Am I missing something, doing the wrong steps? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ioana Danes