BDR mailing list (was: Error when installing the bdr extension) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martín Marqués
Subject BDR mailing list (was: Error when installing the bdr extension)
Date
List pgsql-general
El 10/09/15 a las 13:17, Ioana Danes escribió:

> I could not find a mailing list for BDR/UDR so I thought to post my
> issue here with my hope that somebody can help me.

It seems people are now looking for a specific mailing list for bdr/udr
extensions and as I recall from earlier mails, there was some consensus
(maybe I'm mistaken on that, but the topic came up) on having a specific
list for bdr/udr issues.

Where should this be handled? Should it be sent to the pgsql-www list?

Regards

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/