Re: repmgr.service - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Martín Marqués
Subject Re: repmgr.service
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

$MAINPID is a systemd special environment variable

http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.service.html

====
One additional, special environment variable is set: if known,
$MAINPID is set to the main process of the daemon, and may be used for
command lines like the following:

/bin/kill -HUP $MAINPID
===

We tell systemd how to get the PID with PIDFile=

Regards,

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/