Re: Patch to contribute in pgAdmin to increase the maximum length ofthe server password - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Mishika Singh
Subject Re: Patch to contribute in pgAdmin to increase the maximum length ofthe server password
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Aditya,

I am part of Adobe Experience Platform - Query Service team. Query Service uses the Postgres protocol to query data in Platform. We have enabled a variety of client applications to connect to Query Service like Aqua Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau. [https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-platform/query/clients/overview.html]
Length of the password to connect to query service is more than 1000 characters.