Re: pg_restore depending on user functions - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Дмитрий Иванов
Subject Re: pg_restore depending on user functions
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Ok, I'll check it out.
Before I send you anything else, I want to ask you:
I decided that you wanted the part of the script that reproduces the error, assuming that you were going to analyze the script itself. If you had explained how you were going to analyze the error, perhaps I would have understood you better.
Do you want a workable script of my database schema? Are you going to back it up yourself with pg_dump and analyze the results?

чт, 18 нояб. 2021 г. в 20:32, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
Дмитрий Иванов <firstdismay@gmail.com> writes:
> I only made a bpd schema, so I added an artificial cast, but in fact this
> is almost the end of the general base script:
> CREATE CAST (bpd.vclass_prop AS bpd.cclass_prop) WITH FUNCTION
> bpd.int_cast_vclass_prop_to_cclass_prop(bpd.vclass_prop);

I'm only going to say this one more time, because I'm getting really
tired of looping around on this: please send a file that you have
tested to be loadable.  This one is missing at least three casts
and several functions:

psql:bpd_tl3.sql:2274: ERROR:  cannot cast type bpd.vdoc_category to bpd.cdoc_ca
tegory
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:2287: ERROR:  cannot cast type bpd.vdoc_file to bpd.cdoc_file
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:3110: ERROR:  cannot cast type bpd.vobject_prop to bpd.cobject_
prop
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:5388: ERROR:  function bpd.cfg_procargs(oid) does not exist
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:5654: ERROR:  function bpd.cfg_tblcol2(oid) does not exist
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:6189: ERROR:  function bpd.int_cast_vclass_prop_to_cclass_prop(
bpd.vclass_prop_snapshot) does not exist
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:9815: ERROR:  function bpd.int_class_name_format_check(bigint)
does not exist

I might've missed some in the cascade of follow-on errors, but those
objects are certainly not defined in this script.

                        regards, tom lane