Re: pg_restore depending on user functions - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Дмитрий Иванов
Subject Re: pg_restore depending on user functions
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Ok, I'll check it out.
I entered 82k lines in 5k.
These errors occur later in parallel branches do not affect the reproduction of the error of creating functions using the bpd.vclass_ext view, which depends on "CREATE CAST (bpd.vclass_prop AS bpd.cclass_prop) WITH FUNCTION
> bpd.int_cast_vclass_prop_to_cclass_prop(bpd.vclass_prop);".
I won't argue if you think you need them. But note that all "CREATE CAST" is not included in the bpd schema and is created at the end, as I checked. Dependencies on "CREATE CAST" may not be tracked at all or may not execute correctly. In fact, all errors of interest to me occur after this step and go strictly down the chain:
CREATE VIEW bpd.int_class_ext AS
SELECT cp.id_class AS id,
array_agg((cp.*)::bpd.cclass_prop ORDER BY cp.sort) AS property_list
FROM bpd.vclass_prop cp
GROUP BY cp.id_class;
I'll try again but maybe I just can't do what you need...

чт, 18 нояб. 2021 г. в 20:32, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
Дмитрий Иванов <firstdismay@gmail.com> writes:
> I only made a bpd schema, so I added an artificial cast, but in fact this
> is almost the end of the general base script:
> CREATE CAST (bpd.vclass_prop AS bpd.cclass_prop) WITH FUNCTION
> bpd.int_cast_vclass_prop_to_cclass_prop(bpd.vclass_prop);

I'm only going to say this one more time, because I'm getting really
tired of looping around on this: please send a file that you have
tested to be loadable.  This one is missing at least three casts
and several functions:

psql:bpd_tl3.sql:2274: ERROR:  cannot cast type bpd.vdoc_category to bpd.cdoc_ca
tegory
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:2287: ERROR:  cannot cast type bpd.vdoc_file to bpd.cdoc_file
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:3110: ERROR:  cannot cast type bpd.vobject_prop to bpd.cobject_
prop
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:5388: ERROR:  function bpd.cfg_procargs(oid) does not exist
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:5654: ERROR:  function bpd.cfg_tblcol2(oid) does not exist
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:6189: ERROR:  function bpd.int_cast_vclass_prop_to_cclass_prop(
bpd.vclass_prop_snapshot) does not exist
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:9815: ERROR:  function bpd.int_class_name_format_check(bigint)
does not exist

I might've missed some in the cascade of follow-on errors, but those
objects are certainly not defined in this script.

                        regards, tom lane