Re: Renaming sequences - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Zahid Rahman
Subject Re: Renaming sequences
Date
List pgsql-novice
I'm using this (see below).
Same thing fitting your description.
I should have said middle tier not front tier.

if your client will want to switch containers to Jetty,Jboss <or any other container besides TC>
then you dont HAVE TO use tomcat dbcp alternative
and instead should use commons-dbcp-2.x as commons-dbcp-2.x works with ALL CONTAINERS

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-dbcp/
DBCP – Overview - Apache Commons<https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-dbcp/>
The DBCP Component. Many Apache projects support interaction with a relational database. Creating a new connection for each user can be time consuming (often requiring multiple seconds of clock time), in order to perform a database transaction that might take milliseconds.
commons.apache.org