Re: PGAgent 4.0 error feedback - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Rob Emery
Subject Re: PGAgent 4.0 error feedback
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Ashesh,

Log-level wise I was using the same command for both versions:

 ./pgagent -f -l 2 -t 1 -r 1 'hostaddr=server user=username
password=password dbname=postgres'

and messing up the connection string in various ways (missing dbname,
incorrect password, incorrect hostaddr)

This was built and tested on  Debian GNU/Linux 9.4 (stretch).

I've attached an example of the differing output when the dbname is missing
from the connectionstring; basically it's the same for all errors.

Many Thanks,
Rob

--
[...]

Attachment