Re: PGAgent 4.0 error feedback - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: PGAgent 4.0 error feedback
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi Rob,

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Rob Emery <re-pgsql@codeweavers.net> wrote:
Hi Ashesh,

Log-level wise I was using the same command for both versions:

 ./pgagent -f -l 2 -t 1 -r 1 'hostaddr=server user=username
password=password dbname=postgres'

and messing up the connection string in various ways (missing dbname,
incorrect password, incorrect hostaddr)

This was built and tested on  Debian GNU/Linux 9.4 (stretch).
If you're working on the source, would please test the patch sent by me?

I've attached an example of the differing output when the dbname is missing
from the connectionstring; basically it's the same for all errors.

Thanks a lot for the information.

-- Thanks, Ashesh

Many Thanks,
Rob