Index-only scans for multicolumn GIST - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Anastasia Lubennikova
List pgsql-hackers
Hi, hackers!
There are new results of my work on GSoC project "Index-only scans for GIST".

Repository is
Patch is in attachments.
It includes indexonlyscan for multicolumn GiST. It works correctly - results are the same with another scan plans.
Fetch() method is realized for box and circle opclasses
Improvement for circle opclass is not such distinct as for box opclass, because of recheck.

I remember that all "elog" and other bad comments must be fixed before this patch can be committed.

Any comments are welcome
--
Best regards,
Lubennikova Anastasia