Moving forward with TDE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Christensen
Subject Moving forward with TDE
Date
Re: Moving forward with TDE  (Jacob Champion <jchampion@timescale.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi -hackers,

Working with Stephen, I am attempting to pick up some of the work that
was left off with TDE and the key management infrastructure.  I have
rebased Bruce's KMS/TDE patches as they existed on the
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Transparent_Data_Encryption wiki
page, which are enclosed in this email.

I would love to open a discussion about how to move forward and get
some of these features built out.  The historical threads here are
quite long and complicated; is there a "current state" other than the
wiki that reflects the general thinking on this feature?  Any major
developments in direction that would not be reflected in the code from
May 2021?

Thanks,

David

Attachment