Re: After paying PG Associate Cert. Exam what's the next step? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oscar Calderon
Subject Re: After paying PG Associate Cert. Exam what's the next step?
Date
List pgsql-general
Well, at the end i received my code and a link to access to the certification exam portal and the dummy exam, after half a day or something like that.

Regards.

Oscar Calderon
Analista de Sistemas
Soluciones Aplicativas S.A. de C.V.
www.solucionesaplicativas.com
Cel. (503) 7741 7850 Tel. (503) 2522-2834