Re: After paying PG Associate Cert. Exam what's the next step? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: After paying PG Associate Cert. Exam what's the next step?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 03/12/2014 04:13 PM, Oscar Calderon wrote:
> Hi there, have a nice day. Well, as the subject says, today i paid for
> the right to take the PostgreSQL Associate Certification Exam once in
> enterprisedb.com <http://enterprisedb.com> website, i received the
> confirmation email and everything's fine. But after that, i don't know
> what's next, the email that i received is just regarding to the purchase
> but it doesn't indicate what are the next steps or something like that.
>
> In the portal, i navigated in the menus but i cannot find anything new
> like some link to take the exam or to take the mock exam that is
> provided after you pay or some kind of additional resources that you
> receive after paying (if there's any), so i'm not sure if i have to wait
> or something like that.

Well this really something you need to take up with EnterpriseDB. To
that end I offer the link below which seems to be a good place to start:

http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/postgresql-certification/certification-faq

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com