Re: Install pgadmin4 on Fedora 30 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Michael Monerau
Subject Re: Install pgadmin4 on Fedora 30
Date
List pgadmin-support
Yep, looks good to me!

Le ven. 24 mai 2019 à 11:29, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> a écrit :

Hi,

On Thu, 2019-05-23 at 20:35 +0200, Michael Monerau wrote:

> It had to do with SELinux, which was blocking the access to the files
> because they are not decorated with the proper types. Based on the results
> from `/var/log/audit/audit.log` and the actual types of /var/lib/httpd and
> /var/log/httpd, I did the following, which could be useful to incorporate
> in the install script (or put in a README somewhere?):
>
> ```
> sudo setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect 1
> sudo setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect_db 1
> sudo semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_var_lib_t '/var/lib/pgadmin(/.*)?'
> sudo restorecon -R -v /var/lib/pgadmin
> sudo semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_log_t '/var/log/pgadmin(/.*)?'
> sudo restorecon -R -v /var/log/pgadmin
> ``

How does this look?

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git;a=commitdiff;h=35bdf10258109b1f0e04d576a605d6b9cc7cdb1a

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer