Re: Why fields are not editable in pgAdmin? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Michael Monerau
Subject Re: Why fields are not editable in pgAdmin?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Ah! Nice, makes sense, thanks a lot.

Suggestion: put up a note on the page accessible from the '?' button of the edit dialog box. It links to: http://localhost/pgadmin4/help/help/foreign_key_dialog.html
But the page is for 'creation', so I was left wondering why the screenshots didn't match with what I see.

Hope it helps,
Best,

Michael