Re: Why fields are not editable in pgAdmin? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Why fields are not editable in pgAdmin?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 10:16 AM Michael Monerau <michael.monerau@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Although I am logged in as an Administrator user in pgAdmin4, and with a super user role inside my database, the edition fields are always disabled, as in:

enter image description here

So I can't make modifications with the interface.

Is there some knob to turn on somewhere to allow that?

No - they're disabled because PostgreSQL doesn't offer a way to modify those options. You have to drop the constraint and add a new one. See https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-altertable.html

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com