Re: enabling nestedloop and disabling hashjon - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ravi Kiran
Subject Re: enabling nestedloop and disabling hashjon
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I am sorry for the late reply, when I  disabled the hash join command "enable_hashjoin=off" in the postgresql.conf file, it was not working. But I when I used the command "set enable_hashjoin=off" command in the back end. It worked.
 I am not able to understand why it did not get disabled when I changed it in the postgresql file.