[HACKERS] Redundant comment in ExecutePlan - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rafia Sabih
Subject [HACKERS] Redundant comment in ExecutePlan
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello all,
I noticed there is a redundant comment in ExecutePlan,

/*
* If a tuple count was supplied, we must force the plan to run without
* parallelism, because we might exit early.  Also disable parallelism
* when writing into a relation, because no database changes are allowed
* in parallel mode.
*/
if (numberTuples || dest->mydest == DestIntoRel)
use_parallel_mode = false;

/*
* If a tuple count was supplied, we must force the plan to run without
* parallelism, because we might exit early.
*/
if (use_parallel_mode)
EnterParallelMode();

I felt it is not required the second time, hence attached is the patch
to remove this second comment.
--
Regards,
Rafia Sabih