Re: pgAdmin IV : Unittest modular patch - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Navnath Gadakh
Subject Re: pgAdmin IV : Unittest modular patch
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,
      We have reproduced the issue you mentioned in the previous
email. We need to skip the login related test cases when SERVER_MODE =
False in the web/config_local.py.

Please find the revised patch for the same.

Thanks!

--
Thanks,
Navnath Gadakh