Re: pgAdmin IV : Unittest modular patch - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin IV : Unittest modular patch
Date
Re: pgAdmin IV : Unittest modular patch  (Navnath Gadakh <navnath.gadakh@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Ahh, that explains it. Nice catch! It's working in both server and
desktop modes now :-).

I've committed the patch, but can you please look at the following issues:

1) When testing SMTP, the encoded password used to connect to the
server is displayed in both the logs and stdout (the "send: 'AUTH
PLAIN ....'" lines). Can you catch that, and replace it with *'s
please? Sooner or later someone will reveal a password otherwise.

2) Is the test count in the summary correct when you have multiple
servers? I think it might be resetting between servers.

3) Please ensure that test databases that are created are also dropped
again. I'm getting tired of deleting them manually!

Thanks, Dave.