Re: pgAdmin IV : Unittest modular patch - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Navnath Gadakh
Subject Re: pgAdmin IV : Unittest modular patch
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

   Please find the attached patch for pgAdmin4 unittest(Support of API testing with different servers i.e. PG and PPAS).

This patch includes-

  1. Test framework support API testing with multiple server for this we need to modify test_config.json(for user it’s test_config.json.in) and test_advanced_config.json(for user it’s test_advanced_config.json.in). Server details of PG and  PPAS are included in both .in files.

  2. Removed the logic of logging in  the test client on each test scenario(As per Khushboo's comment in previous email).  We need this logic in test cases under ‘browser/tests/’ as for test scenarios like change password and  invalid login test cases as test client should be logged out first. So, as per this the code is slightly modified in ‘browser/tests/’.

Attachment