Re: Server specific advanced config file for testsuite - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Navnath Gadakh
Subject Re: Server specific advanced config file for testsuite
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Dave Page <dave.page@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
BTW - I need the updated code that fixes all outstanding issues this
week please. Release is coming up fast...
 Yes. The enhanced test result is already completed, but before that drop objects functionality is needed to complete. Which is already done for servers & databases. So I will send a patch for these two nodes today & after that for the remaining nodes(need some modifications in existing setup & teardown for each test module)

 We will try to finish this work end of this week.

 Thanks.