[pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin4: Test result enhancement patch - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Navnath Gadakh
Subject [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin4: Test result enhancement patch
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

           Please find the patch for test result  enhancement.
What's in the patch:
1. The test result summary will store in JSON file.
2. Removed some redundant code from regression/test_utils.py
3. To print test scenario names in failed and skipped test cases, I override apply_scenario() function in regression/test_utils.py

I have also attached the sample JSON file with the test result. Tell me any modification if any.

Thanks!

Attachment