Re: How to display stored image as bytea or as large objects? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ho John Lee
Subject Re: How to display stored image as bytea or as large objects?
Date
List pgsql-general
If you have the binary data for the image in the bytea field, DBeaver will display the image when you select that field in table view of the data.
The field will display something like "ÿØÿà  JFIF   [nnnnn]" in the row (first part of data as unicode, and data length in bytes), you won't see the image unless you put focus on it.

.--hjl