Re: Patch for Feature #1344 Can't use multiplemonitors (Windows 10) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: Patch for Feature #1344 Can't use multiplemonitors (Windows 10)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 7:11 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

I've found a bug with this. When you set either of the options to True
for the very first time, then hit OK on the Preferences dialogue, the
setting is not stored. You have to go back into Preferences and set it
a second time.

   I found this is an older issue when we add any new preferences setting(boolean type) which was not in SQLite database, it will store '1' instead of 'True/False' in the database. To reproduce this issue delete "pgadmin4.db" file and try to change any boolean value for example "Show system objects?", changes won't get reflected first time.

From then on, it seems to be fine, so I wonder if we're failing to
store the config value the first time we insert a row for it, but
updates to it work fine.

Can you take a look please?

    Attached is the patch file to fix this issue. Can you please review it.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com