Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Resource Group Module - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Resource Group Module
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi All

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 12:05 PM, Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Akshay,

Please find below review comments.
  • We are getting error at python side saying "AttributeError: 'Response' object has no attribute 'strip'"
  • "CPU Rate Limit" and "Dirty Rate Limit" should not allowed to enter the character (a-z). Currently it allows to enter invalid character so we are getting below SQL error saying "LINE 2:     SET cpu_rate_limit = 4545, dirty_rate_limit = gfgf;"
Both above errors are due to not validated "CPU Rate Limit" and "Dirty Rate Limit" fields.

   To fixed the above I have implemented NumericControl with validation. I have already send separate patch for that. Attached is the new patch which contains the above fix, documentation and fix for "Refresh Properties tab after adding/updating the node". Before applying this patch, you need to apply the NumericControl patch. Please review it.

Thanks,
Neel Patel