Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Resource Group Module - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Neel Patel
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Resource Group Module
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Akshay,

After implementation of the NumericControl, ResourceGroup patch looks good to me.
As resource group does not have any dependencies on "Dependent" and "Dependencies" tabs so we can commit this patch.

Thanks,
Neel Patel