Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 5053 - Getting an error while changing thecolumns in the existing view - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 5053 - Getting an error while changing thecolumns in the existing view
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Khushboo

Following are the review comments:
  • Fix the PEP8 issue.
  • Drop query should be part of the jinja template for consistency. Currently, it is added through the python file.
  • Any changes in the view code should not warn the user "Changing the columns in a view requires dropping...." and we should not drop the view. For example, I have only change the WHERE clause or added 'ORDER BY'.