Re: RM4292 - Dark mode support for Windows/macOS - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: RM4292 - Dark mode support for Windows/macOS
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Neel,

Can you please review/test it?

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 9:08 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
The attached patch detects if dark mode is enabled on Windows (10+)/macOS (10.14+) at server start, and styles the runtime accordingly. It doesn't dynamically switch if the user changes their preferences.

Linux builds continue to use the standard styling from Qt.

NOTE: I've tested this on macOS, but my Windows build system is playing up at the moment. Akshay, can you have someone on your team test it please? I believe the code should work; it's just a case of reading a reg key and then doing the same thing as on macOS to set the theme accordingly.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company