Re: patch for cast module - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: patch for cast module
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Sanket

Most of the review comments has been resolved but I found some issues with this patch
  • When select some system cast it is showing wrong query, for example when select "abstime->date" in pgAdmin3 it is showing "AS ASSIGNMENT" and with your code it is showing "AS IMPLICIT".
  • For some of the system casts SQL query showing "WITH FUNCTION date" instead of "WITH FUNCTION date(abstime)" source type is not appended in query with new code.
  • For casts "bit->"bit"" function and target type is not listed.
  • When we create a new cast like "character->bytea" without selecting function, it creates successfully but when we select the newly created cast it shows the function "bpcharsend" in functions property. It may come for other combinations too, please verify.
  • Please fixed warnings in python file by using pep8 tool.