Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Use 'sys.executable' to get the absolute path of the - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Use 'sys.executable' to get the absolute path of the
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Murtuza/Hackers

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 4:51 PM Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

It will break the WSGI.

   I have tested pgAdmin4 using the following combination:
   I have made the code changes after installation, use sys.executable, and then restart the apache in both the above test scenario. All the utilities(Backup, Maintainance, etc...) working absolutely fine. Please refer to the below screenshot

           pgAdmin_APT.png

   Am I missing some scenario? If any specific test scenario that I missed please let me know so that I'll figure out some solution.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala