Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 3927 Unable to debug the procedure inside package - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 3927 Unable to debug the procedure inside package
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Khushboo

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 10:17 AM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Akshay,

The issue has been fixed with this patch but I feel we need code refactoring of the existing code especially the loop in which we find the required string.
What's your thought?

    Attached is the updated patch. Please review it.

Also, please remove the datagrid/__init__.py file from the patch which I assume you have sent by mistake.

    No that file contains fix to cancel the transaction of Query Tool. By mistake that line is commented out.

Thanks,
Khushboo