Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 3927 Unable to debug the procedure inside package - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 3927 Unable to debug the procedure inside package
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Akshay,

The issue has been fixed with this patch but I feel we need code refactoring of the existing code especially the loop in which we find the required string.
What's your thought?

Also, please remove the datagrid/__init__.py file from the patch which I assume you have sent by mistake.

Thanks,
Khushboo