[pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3589 Allow user to save/download Explain plan as JPEG/SVG format - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3589 Allow user to save/download Explain plan as JPEG/SVG format
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

I am currently working on Feature 3589 "Allow user to save/download Explain plan as JPEG/SVG format."  I have added one download button to the toolbar in "Explain" tab, when clicked it will download the explain plan as a SVG file.

To add this feature I'll have to modify the logic, so instead of providing relative path of each plan (svg image), I have embedded the binary data which is required to download the Explain plan.

I have tested it on following:
Attached is the working patch for the above except Internet Explorer. I have tried a lot to figure out the solution, but unable to fix the issue. Need help/suggestions how to fix the issue on Internet Explorer.

--
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517