Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3397 Add support for JIT stats in EXPLAINoutput in PG11 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3397 Add support for JIT stats in EXPLAINoutput in PG11
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 6:56 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 9:55 AM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to fix the RM #3397 Add support for JIT stats in EXPLAIN output in PG11. Please review it.

A couple of immediate thoughts:

- When the canvas is first rendered, there's a vertical scrollbar now. As soon as I mouseover the new icon, it vanishes and the icon jumps to the right.

     Will look into it. Vertical scrollbar comes even if you remove my patch and try to hover any image.

- The icon seems lighter than the other controls on the left.

     Same css has been applied, only difference is button is disabled.

- The icon isn't disabled when there is no info to show.

     Button is always disabled, I have just change the opacity.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com