Re: [GENERAL] postgresql how to duplicate rows in result. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: [GENERAL] postgresql how to duplicate rows in result.
Date
List pgsql-general

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 1:04 PM, Alessandro Baggi <alessandro.baggi@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi list,
sorry for my english, I will try to example as well. I've a query that joins multiple tables and return a result like:

id,customers,phone,code,number
1 , aaaaaaaa,33333,123 , 2
2 , aassdsds,33322,211 , 1
3 , oooooooo,21221,221 , 1

I need, where "number" field is > 1, to duplicate the row * N(number field value) with a result like this:

id,customers,phone,code,number
1 , aaaaaaaa,33333,123 , 2
1 , aaaaaaaa,33333,123 , 2
2 , aassdsds,33322,211 , 1