Re: Partitioning and ORM tools - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: Partitioning and ORM tools
Date
Re: Partitioning and ORM tools  (Kris Deugau <kdeugau@vianet.ca>)
List pgsql-general
Your problem seems strange as it has never been previously reported for anyone else that has _successfully_ set up partioning.
Perhaps is you provide just a little bit more detail we might be able to help you.
Useful and needed information would be:
1. Version of PostgreSQL
2. Operating System
3. Table structure for partitioned table
4. Trigger function and trigger used for insert
5. The actual insert statement.