Re: Fwd: Test of Algorithm || Indexing Scheme - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rohit Goyal
Subject Re: Fwd: Test of Algorithm || Indexing Scheme
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Actually,

I want to test an algorithm in which I will use store tuple_id in some other data structure and value of the key of index will contain some random created by me. Could you please tel me which file need to be change for it.

you said something about usage of GiST opclass. Can you please elaborate ur opinion in detail. It would be of a great help to me.

Regards,
Rohit