Re: refactoring basebackup.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeevan Ladhe
Subject Re: refactoring basebackup.c
Date
Re: refactoring basebackup.c  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
>Jeevan, Your v12 patch does not apply on HEAD, it requires a
rebase.

Sure, please find the rebased patch attached.

Regards,
Jeevan

On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 at 14:13, Dipesh Pandit <dipesh.pandit@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, I have incorporated the suggestions
and updated a new patch. PFA v2 patch.

> I think similar to bbstreamer_lz4_compressor_content() in
> bbstreamer_lz4_decompressor_content() we can change len to avail_in.

In bbstreamer_lz4_decompressor_content(), we are modifying avail_in
based on the number of bytes decompressed in each iteration. I think
we cannot replace it with "len" here.

Jeevan, Your v12 patch does not apply on HEAD, it requires a
rebase. I have applied it on commit 400fc6b6487ddf16aa82c9d76e5cfbe64d94f660
to validate my v2 patch.

Thanks,
Dipesh
Attachment