Re: stats for network traffic WIP - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mike Blackwell
Subject Re: stats for network traffic WIP
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Also still to be tested: performance impact.

Mike Blackwell | Technical Analyst, Distribution Services/Rollout Management | RR Donnelley
1750 Wallace Ave | St Charles, IL 60174-3401
Office: 630.313.7818
Mike.Blackwell@rrd.com
http://www.rrdonnelley.com