Re: Personal note: changing employers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Personal note: changing employers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 28 October 2015 at 23:14, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
As of the end of this month, I will be departing Salesforce.com and
joining Crunchy Data Solutions (http://crunchydatasolutions.com),
whom you might recognize as being already the employers of Stephen
Frost, Joe Conway, and Greg Smith, as well as a few other folk who
hang out on pghackers.

Well done and good luck.

While I enjoyed working at Salesforce, it was sucking an awfully large
percentage of my time away from the PG community.  With this change,
I expect to return to spending more-or-less full time on community work.

Excellent news. Glad to have you back; we all missed you.