Personal note: changing employers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Personal note: changing employers
Date
Re: Personal note: changing employers  (Jim Nasby <Jim.Nasby@BlueTreble.com>)
Re: Personal note: changing employers  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
Re: Personal note: changing employers  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
As of the end of this month, I will be departing Salesforce.com and
joining Crunchy Data Solutions (http://crunchydatasolutions.com),
whom you might recognize as being already the employers of Stephen
Frost, Joe Conway, and Greg Smith, as well as a few other folk who
hang out on pghackers.

While I enjoyed working at Salesforce, it was sucking an awfully large
percentage of my time away from the PG community.  With this change,
I expect to return to spending more-or-less full time on community work.