Re: BUG #13013: Cannot install PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Sandeep Thakkar
Subject Re: BUG #13013: Cannot install PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-bugs
This looks like some permission issue on the directories. Can you please
send the bitrock installation log from the system temp, so that it will
help us to identify the real problem. You may also try running the
installer exe on the command line with "--enable_acledit 1" option.
Enabling this option will grant the required permission on the given
location.