connection manager pgpool... help - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Emanuel Araújo
Subject connection manager pgpool... help
Date
List pgsql-general
srs, need help.

I have several applications accessing my databases. My customers are divided into databases within my cluster pg905, have at least a 60/90 clients per cluster, heavy number of updates in the bank, as inserts, updates and deletes and an average 50 to 100 simultaneous connections all the time.

I plan on using a connection pool (pgpool), thinking to improve performance and have better management of the connections.

Based on my scenario, can anyone help me?

I'm using postgresql version 9.0.5

thank you

--
Atenciosamente,